Saturday, January 26, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
I cut bangs. Last week I was in Target and within the 10 minutes of being in there buying toilet paper, I saw 4 soccer moms with the same haircut that I had. Not good. So yesterday when I was getting my 'do did, I decided to go dark and add some bangs. Several people told me today that my haircut looks like these people.
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 6:54 PM
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Since there is not much action in my life right now I thought I'd touch on some randomness in bullet style
- Shanghai Butterfly perfume by Nanette Lepore smells heavenly.
- I have been on a television watching marathon lately. My show of merit this week: My Big Fat Redneck Wedding. It's on the country music channel. I can't say enough abut this show.
- The song "Anyone else but you" by the Moldy Peaches is my favorite song right now. It is from the movie Juno. I tried to embed the song but I am a lame ass and could not figure out esnips.
- I am trying to get geeked up on politics and ruling out the lesser of evils when selecting my Presidential pick, seriously I hate politics.
- I have a crush on Dr. Drew from Celebrity Rehab.
- I'm thinking of getting bangs.
- My onion ring eating career is over. Although they taste SO GOOD, they don't agree with my tummy. I found that out yesterday.
- I haven't walked more than 4 miles since the 3-Day and I feel like crap. I need to excersize but I can't motivate myself to do so. I lost my baby toenail as a result of the walk.
- I want a Smart Car
- My contractor sometimes talks to me like I am a stupid girl who doesn't know anything about construction. Well, I don't know much about construction, but he has this tone when he talks to me that pisses me off and I want to punch him in the wiener.
- I hate that people die from drug abuse and sick f*cks like this exploit it.
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 8:53 AM
Sunday, January 20, 2008
I watch pretty much one show faithfully and that show is Project Runway. I love this show. Go Sweet P (However, I bet she gets Auf-'ed next week). Other than that when TV is on I am usually not paying much attention. Tonight, I have been flipping around checking out what is on. After being dragged into the trainwreck that is the Duggar Family Show, you know those baby drunk religious robots, over-populating the world with litter after litter of beautiful children. I then cruised over to Extreme Home Makeover and watched them construct a mini mansion in a matter of days. This house was HUGE. I wonder if EHM had to go though septic hell, take 4 years to get a permit, and deal with A-hole inspectors? Now, I sit her watching probably the worst show EVER. It is called Scott Baio is 46 and a Douchebag. Oh. My. Dog. When did Chachi become such a TOOL? What a whiny moron. The Fonz must be pissed.
Carry on People....Make it work.
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 10:14 PM
Friday, January 18, 2008
That's how my Aussie friend says thirteen. So, today is 13 months logged in. The teens, we've hit the teens in this journey. I hope they aren't moody like my two thirteen year olds.
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 8:39 PM
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
This is our progress on our addition after one year. A stick with a pink flag on it. Woo-freakin- Hoo. The surveyor finally got his tail out to survey the property so we can move ahead with the septic issue. Which will come first to house completion or babygirl? See poll section.
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 10:35 AM
Friday, January 11, 2008
I have resorted to blogging about my animals. I should be blogging about my newly adopted daughter, but no..............THIS EFF'ING BLOWS.
And now some words from the spectacular David Bowie:
(Turn and face the strain)
Don't want to be a richer man
(Turn and face the strain)
Just gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me
But I can't trace time
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 9:08 AM
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 5:23 PM
Monday, January 7, 2008
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 7:50 PM
Sunday, January 6, 2008
We then hopped on this Indiana Jones truck and headed up to the rainforest. When we got to the top we jumped on mules and they took us up the rest of the steep switch back path to the top. When we got to the top we strapped on gear and zip lined down over 4 miles of cable through the jungle. We also got to rappel straight down over 100 feet along a beautiful waterfall. It was AMAZING.
All right, now WHERE is my room steward? Where are my 5 course meals? A girl could get used to this lifestyle.
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 7:45 PM