Friday, November 17, 2006

Halloween 2006


I just got some photos emailed to me from our friends Halloween Party. As you can see we went as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth. The funniest part was when Mark went in to the market to buy some beer and a group of homeless guys sitting in front of the store were like "DOG!". That's cool homeless guys like A&E! Back to the costumes.............so a few weeks before halloween I was at the halloween store buying costumes for the boy's when I get the brilliant idea for us to be Dog and Beth. I find these two wigs. So two weeks go by and because I was knee deep in getting our Dossier paperwork buttoned up, costumes totally took the back burner. Fast forward to Saturday the day of the Halloween party, all I have are these stupid wigs and nothing else. Mark and I cruise over to the Salvation Army and look for bounty hunter gear, nothing....GRRRRRR! We then hoof it to the DAV.....SCORE! Everything you see here was purchased for $23 including the lace up high heel hooker sandals (crap, you can't see them) and the black demin Wrangler jeans Mark is wearing. Then it was off to the 99 cent store for a play cops and robber set. Not to bad for 1 1/2 hours of effort. So what I want to know is HOW in the world does she lug those massive boobs around?!?!?! I had 4 sleep tank tops strategically placed in EACH cup in my bra (a 42dd I got at DAV's). They were no where near what hers weigh and I still needed a chiropractic adjustment and a deep tissue massage the following Monday. I love Halloween.

2 COMMENTS:

walternatives said...

Those customes are hysterical! I can tell already that you have found Your People by joining the ALTS...Incidentally, I'm still miffed that I missed the Dog & Beth wedding episode.

Alana said...

*snort!*