Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 7:20 PM
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Here is mine:
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 10:01 PM
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 12:33 PM
Monday, February 18, 2008
Saturday, February 16, 2008
They made this for me ions ago and he added it in his little garden. So sweet.
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 2:47 PM
Friday, February 8, 2008
I was tagged for this meme by this blogger mama a while ago, and I am now getting around to doing it. It is supposed to go like this:
The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strage/wierd facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- If I get one hand or foot wet, I MUST get the other one wet
- I like pinata's
- Clowns don't scare me
- I have a pet turkey named Arnold
- I like the taste of baby aspirin
- I obsess about getting wrinkles
- I think its funny when my dog farts, but not my hubby or boys (that is just gross)
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 5:00 PM
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
- "A well hung SCHLON'G will get you places you've never been before"-----Thanks, but I'd rather take a plane
- "Hear her scream your name in passion!"------I would rather hear her scream that my table at Olive Garden is ready
- "Give the girls what they want with your long and hard instrument"-----Most girls I know like drummers anyway
- "The baby-maker grows and develops GRADUALLY, not over night!"-----Kinda like a real baby!
- "Relax and have fun with your poker"-----I prefer to relax over Bingo, but thanks!
- "Outsized schlon'g for you and your gf!"-----Outsized? Wouldn't that hurt?
- "Huge boner for you!"-----I'd really prefer a pony, but I guess a boner will do.
- "Make your love stick longer and more powerful!"-----My love sticks name is Pixie and she is filled with sugar, THAT my friend has the power.
- "All natural growth of your willy!"-----I saw Free Willy and I don't think he needs to be any bigger.
- "A bigger wang is only months away"-----Well, thinner Chung will be happy! Do you think they will do a reunion tour?
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 12:51 PM
Monday, February 4, 2008
I would have posted this a while ago but I had to change my knickers before I did any thing. Since my accountant is coming tomorrow to do all of our year end tax stuff, I was the organized little bee and reconciled all of my accounts, did massive data entry into Quickb00ks, did some old accounts receivable and what not. Since today is usually my day of f I was proud of myself that I hauled my booty to work in the first place. Since I was on a roll I decided since I had my upgrade to install the 2008 version of QB. I slapped it in and let it go to town while I walked to the market for a green tea. Since I have installed more upgrades than I can count I pushed the buttons that needed to be pushed. Long story short, when I went to pull up my companies in the new version THEY WERE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. I looked here, nope. I looked there, nope. I sat there and stared at the screen. No company files anywhere. 7 years of accounting in computer limbo, where the hell could they have gone. The genius I am, did not back up before the upgrade. I know, I know, IDIOT (Did I not learn from Carrie Bradshaw when her Mac blew up and she didn't have a back up? See, and you thought Sex @nd the City was not informational). I went through the box and found the instructions for install. Screw the instructions I went straight to the big guns, the QB call center in the Philippines. My girl Sheila, calmed me down, said it would be ok and we went to town searching every file in my computer. After about an hour we found it. There it was like a shiny star bigger than Dallas, my companies files. I seriously thought I was going to stroke out, but Sheila saved me. All is well in QBLand. Now on to taxes........YUCK.
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 2:47 PM
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Posted by Operationtigerlily at 6:49 PM