Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well, this solves THAT....and some help.

I received this as a birthday gag gift. Whats the gag?? I dig this thing! The dog's don't much care for it but, it saves me the anguish of accidentally cutting their nails too short and causing doggie owies.

So, on to a pressing question. My cell phone contract is up in a few weeks and I need a new phone. I have been toying with getting an iphone . My current provider, who prides themselves on being "America's most reliable network". Just doesn't deliver. My cell phone serves as our landline (I have all calls forwarded from our home # to my cell. Blame the Houdini dog), and 9 times out of 10 at home my calls are dropped, sound like I am talking under water or I can hear feedback from myself talking to another. So back to the iphone. I really want one. Do any of you have one? Do you love it? Like it? Hate it? Does the service provider kick ass or suck ass?

School me.

5 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

I have an iPhone and I love it. We were looking for cars today but forgot to look up the location of the dealership. I just looked it up on my phone.

Can't help you with the service provider.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

I just got an Iphone and I love it, love it, love it. I highly recommend it.

I have ATT, the old cingular, and its never let me down. I can check my email, don't need to carry an agenda around anymore b/c the one on the phone is so easy to use, can surf the net and check my blog at will, and has nifty games that entertain my 3 yr old when we're out and about and she's grumpy.

Just do it!

Kind regards,

Carol and Taylor

Snowflowers Mum said...

right, thats it, we need a pedi paws and I thought it was going to be a shitty TV product, your endorsement is all I needed!

as for the i-phone....way to sophisticated for me.

Liene said...

Both my FIL & BIL have i*Phones and love them. The only drawback is that the battery life is short. Doesn't stay charged as long as a normal cell phone. They're pretty much charging their phones daily. Got to play with my FIL's when he was here visiting after Christmas. I was mesmerized.

I have ATT also known as the New Cingular. I'm happy with the service but I really miss it when it was Cingular. A lot of it is customer service was way better before.

Liene said...

So you really dig the Pedi Paws tool. I've been toying with it because we have 2 big dogs with big nails and hardwood floors. Guess I'll have to go buy one for myself.