Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ringing in the new


Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, sucky 2008!

I am so ready for a new year and a new outlook. This year I hope to:

  • Concentrate on building our business and become a marketing goddess. Paddle boards anyone?
  • Become more involved with the boys school (I used to be uber involved and then backed off due to time and over scheduling)
  • Smile more
  • Spend less
  • Use cuticle cream daily
  • Be more organized
  • Accessorize more
  • Hit the gym at least once a week (you can stop laughing)
  • Grow my hair out
  • Paint every baseboard and piece of moulding in my house
  • Get the new driveway poured
  • Grow plumeria
  • Keep my Hummingbird feeders supplied with nectar
  • Learn conversational Spanish, not Spanglish
  • Go to Panama (OK, I already am)
  • Stress less
  • Make my bed every day
  • Send birthday cards to my friends
  • Not think about China and leave it to the universe of when I will see my daughter
  • Back up photos (learned the hard way when my computer crapped out)
  • Talk to my sister more
  • Win a contest
  • Learn how to knit socks
  • Resist the urge to buy a new car (mine will be paid off in a few months)
  • Make out with my husband more
  • Trim the dog's nails so I don't get yelled at by the vet
  • Remember to take my acai everyday
  • Make the boys pick up the dog poop

----and this is just the short list----

8 COMMENTS:

Rhonda said...

Happy new year!

That's a pretty good list...

Juliette said...

Yes good list!
Happy New Year to you and yours!

M and M said...

Quite the list!! Good luck!

Happy New Year to your and your family!

t~ said...

I'm totally with ya on the dog poop thing, but you stumped me at daily cuticle cream applications.

"M" said...

Happy New Year!

That is quite the list. Good luck making the important things happen.

D & S said...

Happy New Year! I need to practice my conversational Spanish too as it seems to be slowly disappearing.

Anonymous said...

I think you should really focus on the knitting of the socks. It will pay off. I can feel it. And I would like a pair.

Anne Marie said...

Happy New Year! I am seriously impressed, and am hoping the same inspiration (and energy) will strike me.