Sunday, December 31, 2006

Dreams and Birthdays

Last night I had a dream that we got our baby girl. Except in my dream I went with my parents not Mark and we went to Paris to pick her up. We rented one of those little squished up litttle cars you see all over Europe and we all seemed to fit in it with her carseat and everything. The funniest part of the dream was we went to this shwanky hotel resturant to meet my parents friends for dinner, we park the squishy little car and walk into the lobby of the hotel to find their friends. We all look at each other and notice there is no baby, we run out to the squishy car and there is the little sweetie in her carseat looking for us and then she says in a grown up voice, "Took you long enough". Hmmmmm? Oh, and the significantly strange thing about the dream was on her 'dream' paperwork there was a date, 01-07-08. I can't remeber if this was her birthdate or what I just remember reading it on something and remembered it when I woke up. Strange, it may mean nothing but it was something I wanted to document at least.

Today is my birthday, I am 38. Yuck. I don't mind getting older, I just hate my birthday because it's New Years Eve. We went out to breakfast at my favorite place for german pancakes and them we went with the boys (HUGE mistake) to exchange/return some Christmas gifts. While at Best Buy the boys were messing around at the gumball machine and I went over to referee. Well, Reed decides to do some kung fu move while hanging on me, he trips and falls taking me down with him. So here I am laid out in the middle of Best Buy on my birthday. Yay. Is this a sign of what is to come for me in the new year?

3 COMMENTS:

aimeeg said...

Happy Birthday! I hope all your dreams for 2007 come true (except the squishy car one:)

Cavatica said...

Happy Birthday - and I hope your waking dreams come true!

Red Sand said...

Happy belated!