Monday, April 9, 2007

Sugar Shock

Peeps look cute, but they taste like crap. I think the last time I had a peep was 1976 and I probably thought it was the best thing I ever tasted. Fast forward to 2007. I put some in the boys easter baskets and they triple dog dared me to eat one. Just let me tell you, I would rather lick the bottom of my shoe than eat another Peep in this lifetime. Yuck. However they are fun when you put them in the microwave and watch them explode. Thank God we are getting rid of the old microwave, so I let the boys go hog wild blowing up those horrid creatures.

3 COMMENTS:

walternatives said...

IMO, peeps deserve to be exploded in the microwave. They are Aw Ful.

Anne Marie said...

I don't hate them -- hey, any sugar will do in a pinch. However, microwaving is absolutely a better use for them. Have fun, boys!

"M2" said...

Woo Hoo for blowing them up!!!!
I too forgot how much I hated them, bought the "Valentines" peeps, gagged a bit
am back to Chocolate......