Sunday, April 1, 2007

Funk

I have been a slacker on the blogging lately, as my life has not been very blogworthy. The boys are on Spring Break, so we've been kicking it. No cool plans or fun trips planned. Just boring, ho-hum crap. The only exciement was when Conner spilled ice cream all over my new chair (the "Why can't I ever have anything nice?????" verbal vomit made it's way out of my mouth for the 41st time in 10 years). I think we are going to go to Balboa Park and do a museum crawl (I LOVE my museum membership!!), well at least I am going to enjoy it and the boys are going to walk behind me punching each other, complain their feet hurt or they are thirsty and do armpit farts until I grab them by the ears and we leave. Ahhh, good times. Wanna go?

1 COMMENTS:

Anne Marie said...

Ditto on the boring ho-hum crap, but instead of 12 year old boys spilling ice cream, I've got a 10 year old cat puking up hairballs. Oh well...