Monday, April 30, 2007

April High Five




LOVED IT!!







I am addicted to the going out of business sale at Handcock Fabrics. I have bought all of the fabric for our babygirls' room. I have decided to re-upolster my sofas and dining room chairs. All their fabrics are 60% off. I can't drive home without stopping by. I have been three times in the last 4 days. Help me. I am a Handcock junkie. Is there a patch?



Healthy Choice Fuge Bars

When I bought these thing I thought 'ewww they probably taste like crap'. I LOVE these fudge bars! They taste creamy, delicious and believe it or not, Fat Free!





Band-aid Advanced Healing Blister band-aids

Since I have been a walking fool, I have the blisters to prove it. These band-aids are the best.





DVR

I don't know what I did before DVR. I rarely watch TV the regular way anymore






3 COMMENTS:

walternatives said...

You're a "Handcock junkie"? LOL!

Operationtigerlily said...

Oh my god, i just realized it is Hancock not Handcock. Normally I would write it that way to be funny, but i totally spaced on this one. A Handcock junkie? Could this be a Freudian slip? Hmmmmmmmmm............................?

p.s. i am still laughing.

"M2" said...

love those fudge bars too...
also 50 calorie choc pudding cup mixed with 10 calorie cool whip is good.