Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Here are some photos from New York. We had a great time, of course. Other than our hotel sucking big fatties, the sights, the food, the wine, the shows were amazing. We visited Ground Zero, poked around MoMA for a few hours, shopped at Barney's (saw a dress that maybe my pinky toe could fit in), saw Wicked and Denise got backstage and talked with Bruce Hornsby. I ended up being the stalkarazzi and snapped pics. Kind of a whirlwind trip, but I think we got lots accomplished.


Denise and her bud Bruce Hornsby, who I have to admit was pretty good. His genre is bluegrass now and his cover of Rick James' Superfreak was fantastic!







Denise and I having an after concert nightcap







I love the architecture in NY. The old buildings surrounded by high rises is just breathtaking







3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks like fun!

Anne Marie said...

Oh, how I love NYC. I am overdue for a trip. Bruce Hornsby is doing bluegrass now? THat is probably a lot better than his 80s stuff!

So glad you had such a great time!

walternatives said...

What a great trip! A Bluegrass cover of Superfreak? I'd like to hear that. Looks like y'all had a great time.