Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Le black hole

So I was creeping around some blogs this afternoon (slow day at work, trying to kill some time before I have to pick up Hank from the groomer) and I come across a few of these purse challenges. All of these purses have the neatest contents I have ever seen. Keys, with a neat cute little key fob, a brush without 7 years of hair wrapped up in it, and a wallet that can actually close. Brilliant. So folks I present to you the inside of my purse:


These are fresh photos taken only moments ago with my camera phone, in my office at work ( I apologize for the messy carpet and my hubby's jacked up flip flops in the picture). First of all I counted 10 pens, 6 lip glosses, one lipstick, 4 rolls of dental floss, 2 sets of keys to my car (yes, I said 2, I am famous for locking my keys in my car), 1 ginormous wad of reciepts, and a wallet that will not close, two packs of gum, a toothbrush and a AA Energizer battery. Of course various other stuff that you can see. Just drives the fact home that I MUST get some organization in my life. So please, anyone who is willing to reveal your inner purse slob, show yourself now. I need company.

Gotta go, Hank's ready.

8 COMMENTS:

kitchu said...

Girl. Yo' bag is STUFFED. Makes me feel like I'm missing out or something. Like I need to ADD to my purse.

Alana said...

yeah..I agree with above comment. I feel like a purse slacker now.. I will post one of mine later..if I ever get the 'puter at home to work again.

aimeeg said...

Man, you should see mine. It is a jumbled mess of old receipts, tampons, and useless items that just get thrown in there. Zero organization.

Anne Marie said...

Heehee...I bet your purse is really more the norm. So smart about the keys!

Anonymous said...

I'll join in on my blog. My purse is one large pouch, so even I don't quite know all the stuff that I might find in the bottom of it. I think you will find some redemption after seeing mine...

"M2" said...

mine is sloppy too and quite big... I have to believe we're the normal ones

Christine said...

You are in good company. My thoughts are "one day you may need it" so I have coupons, handwipes, lotions, aspirin, mints and even a bottle opener!

Anonymous said...

thats a bunch of stff!