Thursday, November 29, 2007

The North Shore of Oahu in pictures

Our View

The path to the beach

The flowers along the path

The smell of these are amazing

Tide pools at Pupukea

A few of the crew at Rocky Point

Nephew getting some tasty waves

Peace out

Go dad!

The creature (niece) from Sunset Beach

Checking out the Hawaiian Pro

My niece the Surfer Girl

Jumping the sand wall at Waimea Bay

Body surfing the Waimea shorebreak


Major wipeouts occurred and sand enema's were administered

Conner surfing Velzy Land

The private beach

Kayaking around the bay

7 COMMENTS:

4D said...

What great photos! Sand enema...you make me laugh.

Keep smilin!

waitingformaddie said...

Wow- these are great. They bring back memories of my honeymoon. Thanks for sharing

Mamacita said...

Niiiice shots! Your boys are so handsome....but I'll be they know that already. I miss Hawaii.

Anonymous said...

great pictures of everyone. Looks like a fun trip. I have surfed those beaches!

Alana said...

th "go dad" pic..was that totalt spontaneous? it is awesome..but of course I already have a crush on him..so it's easy to be awesome!

wzgirl said...

Can I just say - your son is hilarious with his expressiveness. So fun.

These pics are amazing. I envy the surfing vibe in your lifestyle. My alterego is a Wahine.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

We were in Hawaii in January of this year... stayed on the Big Island... we did go to Pearl Harbour... a place hubby had always wanted to go... I could very easily go back there... take care