Thursday, November 8, 2007

The time has come

Yes, my friends, tomorrow is the day. What I have been training for, raising money for and preparing for months has finally come. Tomorrow I embark on 20 miles of walking for 3 days in the name of Breast Cancer. I feel ready. I am glad I started training back in March. I think I should have no problems. I am bit nervous however, because the 3-Day involves camping......and you know my view on camping. I am armed with my arsenal of Blister Block, Kineseo Tape, Icy Hot, Band-aids and smuggled in airline size bottles of red wine. So think of me on Saturday night when you are snuggled in your beds and I will be passed out in a tent with my feet in zippy bags of epsom salts. Good times.

So this Beach Babe is signing off until Monday..............

4 COMMENTS:

Mamacita said...

Fantastic logo! Have a great time! I know you're ready!

Christine said...

Good luck! Well worth the cause! Nice cupcakes since I am size AA can I borrow a few?

Anonymous said...

Walk with pride baby.

Maia said...

LIke I said, I'm SO jealous of this event. Sounds like so much fun! You go girl.