Tuesday, March 4, 2008

But, it was just yesterday!


YESTERDAY, I say. Yesterday, that I was tying two pairs of red sneakers. Buttoning the straps on the Osh Kosh B' Gogh engineer striped overalls. Dropping off my two little cherubs off at their first day of pre-school. Tear. For tomorrow evening I will sit in the gymatorium for HIGH SCHOOL ORIENTATION. No! It can't be. Tear.

I will be in a fetal position in the corner of my bedroom with a Buzz Lightyear sippy cup full of extra dry dirty martini if you need me.

12 COMMENTS:

Mamacita said...

Nooooooooooo! Its all too fast! I'll be handing Sugarlips the car keys before I know it! Waaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!



(That is a seriously friggin' cute picture!)

FishermansDaughter said...

Surfed in from Loud Secrets - ADORABLE pic - I'll jet over with some olives if you want.

;)

Yoli said...

They grow up so fast. I still get a tight knot in my stomach when I see her tiny shoes, that she wore while we picked her up in China. I treasure those little shoes. I can only imagine how you feel. It is bittersweet isn't it. You have done a wonderful job and they are handsome and happy young men.

Love ya

wzgirl said...

Question....how do you get to the olives when using the sippy cup for your DMartini?

D & S said...

What a great picture of the boys! It's true, time does go by very quickly.

Michele said...

I'm sure they won't be happy campers if their friends ever see this pic of them on the internet. Teenagers are tough.

kitchu said...

Pass the cup, please :) They grow up way too fast, don't they?

Maia said...

That picture is killing me! Nice kewpie hair! How cute were they??

Cavatica said...

No, this will never happen to me! It won't, I say!

t~ said...

It goes way to fast! I'll take mine filthy.

Anne Marie said...

OHHHHH they were so cute (and still are). High school? Man, I still remember MY high school orientation like it was yesterday. How does this happen? It's not fair!

insanemommy said...

celebrating?! lol.....