Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Hellcat

My son Conner is obsessed with growing chest hair, at 13 it it his full time job to sprout some hair on his chest. I have no idea why and I find it hysterical. The other day I was putting some clothes away in Conner's room and he was reading the newest issue of Rolling Stone mag. There is an ad for 0ld $pice bodywash and it lists the many different types and styles of chest hair. Of course my guy immediately claimed The Hellcat as his own.

Ubersize these photos to read the names of the chest hair styles
(sorry the picture quality sucks)


I dated a Paleolith. I didn't know whether I should have dated him or trained him.

10 COMMENTS:

4D said...

Hahaha!

Keep smilin!

Juliette said...

Where did they find those names? So funny...I am going to think about the Twin Spiders all day

Yoli said...

OH THAT IS PRECIOUS!!! LMAO!!!!!

Pug Mama said...

funny stuff!
Is that what I have to look forward to with 2 sons....

Anne Marie said...

OMG -- I don't know which is funnier -- that Conner wants chest hair or this freakin' ad! HILARIOUS!

Sorry I've been MIA, but I am catching up now!

Mamacita said...

Hilarious! I'm finally using my mom's computer so I can see pictures and comment on blogs. I think my man is a thinning hellcat. Very funny.

insanemommy said...

I thought bare was in?!?!

Alana said...

I am married to a twin spiders guy.. which is good chest hair in bulk is wrong.

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Ewwww ... chest hair = YUCK!

The Paleolith scares me! I would suggest keeping it in a cage, lol!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Tamara said...

And we're the ones who worry about body hair. Hilarious!