Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The After

Alright, looks like we have damn near finished this project. I am a lazy bones jones and don't feel like locating and uploading the BEFORE PHOTOS so, just click and have a look see, take your time, I'll wait.

Excuse the crappy photos, they were taken with the worlds WORST camera ever known to mankind. It is an OlymPUS Stylus -aka-a total waste of $289+tax. DON'T buy this camera you will hate every photo you take. I had to use this camera because I can't find the cord to download from my Canon SLR.


Here is the center island, it ended up being over 9 feet. Sometimes I feel like dancing on it.


Another shot of the island

The range hood flange still needs to be fabricated and the pot filler installed

I LOVE my faucet. This thing has super powers. Serious. There will eventually be a glass tile backslpash when the tile guy gets here.

The Beast

Mi casa es su casa

This room used to be the jacked up 'sports den/music room'. Now a formal dining room. Me likey.

My Homeboy and his new toy.

This is the third, yes, THIRD 40 yard dumpster of demo waste. I have no grass left but guess what? I have a killer kitchen!!!

22 COMMENTS:

Rhonda said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Is it wrong that I have kitchen envy?

Anonymous said...

I think it looks grand. And that is one hell of a big kitchen.

Cavatica said...

That's one rockin' kitchen! Can you really fill that fridge??? Oh, yeah... twin teenage boys.

M and M said...

SWWWEEEEETT!!!

4D said...

Excuse me as I wipe the drool from my keyboard...SO nice!

Keep smilin!

walternatives said...

I'm astounded! The island + all that counter space, The Beast (oh, the Beast) as well as that GORGEOUS dining room with double doors - is this the same house that I saw 18 months ago?

I'm blown away. Brava!!!

Mamacita said...

Me. Want. Beast.

It looks soooooo good! Be careful what you wish for.....a SD vacay might be in our future.....I'll bring the booze, you pour at your killer island bar?

Yes, I just totally invited myself over to your house.

Duh. Do you know me at all?

t~ said...

Droooool.....want that fridge. Love that kitchen....drooooool.

wzgirl said...

Stellar. So, when's the Margarita party?????

tracy said...

how beautiful! what time is dinner?

insanemommy said...

Omg. That beast must hold a brewry! lol. Gorgeous kitchen.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Wow. That kitchen is fab!

Anonymous said...

sweet.
That is the mac daddy of all islands.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap that is one beautiful kitchen.

Anonymous said...

You DO have a killer kitchen! I heart your double wall oven ~swoon~

Heather said...

That is amazing! That frig looks fantastic!!

kitchu said...

Uhm. Hello... you SHOULD dance on it. And take video. SWEET. Looks awesome.

D & S said...

I love, love, love it! Congrats on the new kitchen. It's beautiful.

Snowflowers Mum said...

beautiful, can I come and live with you.

our kitchen is a disaster.

what kind of granite is that...is MARveLOUS!

Liene said...

Dear Lord!! I'm salivating with envy. It's absolutely beautiful!!! That's one heck of an investment that will pay off big if and when you ever decide to sell.

It turned out great even with all the frustrations you spoke about during the remodel.

Yoli said...

Lisa that kitchen is dreamy. Enjoy it girl.

Anne Marie said...

OMG!!!!! Now, that is what I call a kitchen! Your blood, sweat and tears paid off BIG TIME!