Friday, November 21, 2008

Beat Feet for Boobies


It is hard to believe that a year ago this weekend I was hoofing it 20 miles a day for 3 days to raise money and awareness for my family and friends who have battled cancer. To say that my experience was life changing would be an understatement. It was an incredible journey, meeting the people I did and proving to myself that I could walk 20 miles a day for 3 days and live to tell about it. This weekend I will find myself downtown cheering on the walkers from the sidelines. I think the memory of blisters, pulled muscles and migraines will fade by next year and I will gear up to do it again in 2009.

So this weekend feel yourself up, or better yet have someone else feel you up!

Walk on, walkers!

2 COMMENTS:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You said it... feel those boobies and treat the girls right... I try to feel myself up as much as I can... it feels great that there is nothing! Hehehe... alas - just 5 months ago I was at the funeral for my old boss who lost her battle (2nd time around)... so yep, feel those boobies...

kitchu said...

Right ON!