Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Lame ass question of the week

I ran into a friend of a friend and we were exchanging some idle chit chat when she said "I heard you are rescuing a little girl from China" Wow, last time I looked I didn't realize I was a firefighter. I told her "No, but we are adopting a baby from China" Some more chit chat and she says "I have always wanted to adopt but I would be afraid I wouldn't love it as much as my own children". First of all it's not a stapler, it's a BABY! I know crap goes with the territory, but it still chaps my bum. ARGH!

The flu has nade it's way through myhousehold. Three out of four of us have come down with the creeping crud. Conner is the only one not to get it and I'm just waiting for him to walk in the door with the glassy eyes and a body that is on fire.

4 COMMENTS:

walternatives said...

Did you kick her? Hard? In the shin? I'm going to pretend that you did. Sorry 75% of y'all are ailing but sending good health thoughts for Connor.

Anne Marie said...

Ugh!Ugh!Ugh! It always catches you off guard, doesn't it? And the fact that they say these things so blithely, and/or as if you'd understand because you've been there! ArGHHH!

Sorry you've all been under the weather, and hope you're healthy soon.

Anne Marie said...

And BTW, I have you on bloglines, but for some reason it hasn't been updating for you, so I've been missing your posts. I will check in from now on!

Anne Marie said...

Ok, back again. I DON'T have you on bloglines!! How stupid am I! Now it is fixed.