Sunday, February 25, 2007

February High Five


Beach by Bobbi Brown
If you want to have a flashback to your childhood, spritz on a shot of this fragrance and you will be channeling your teens. It smells like Coppertone suntan lotion with a hint of citrus and vanilla notes. It's my favorite spring/summer scent.






Ahhhhhh.....PF Changs Lettuce Wraps, one of my favorite-est things on earth.






Arbonne NutriMinC® RE9 REpair, Corrective Eye Crème. Just started using this skincare line and I LOVE this eye cream. I have used eye creams in the past and they we so-so, but this stuff rocks out the fine lines and dark circles.






I need to make a shout out to the dude (I didn't get his name) that helped me today at Ikea. I am ordering my kitchen cabinets and he was very, very helpful and answered my stupid questions while trying to work the auto cad kitchen designer computer thing. I was totally clueless and he never once yelled at me (unlike the stupid guy from Norton/Symantec that yelled at me and then hung up because I could not understand his accent, JERK!).




OPI Kangarooby, a deep ruby red that looks fabulous on my freshly pedicured toes.











3 COMMENTS:

Anne Marie said...

I am buying that eye cream ASAP! I have been wanting something like that, but didn't even know where to start.

walternatives said...

IKEA cabinets? I've been lusting after new cabs for a long time. Which ones have you chosen?

Operationtigerlily said...

ADEL medium brown. I have been checking out all sorts and the Ikea ones have this no-slam mechanism I LOVE!! They are great quality for the price.