Saturday, March 3, 2007

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

....one of my favorite Jack Johnson tunes, it's kinda been my mantra for the last few months. Speaking of Jack, I think I am going to stalk him when I am on the north shore. He is soooo easy on the eyes.

So, this is the room where our dossier in China sits. I think I see ours! It is the fourth row from the right, third shelf down, 12th dossier in the stack on the left. See it? Yeah, me neither. I really hope it's in that room. I hear they might be matching as we speak, come on...BIG BATCH, BIG BATCH!!!

4 COMMENTS:

walternatives said...

"Better Together" is my fave - that and "Good People." Nice Snnday morning music - can ya tell what I'm listening to? (your post was the inspiration) You can actually stalk J.J.? I'm jealous, in a big way.

Operationtigerlily said...

Banana Pancakes is my favorite song. I have Better Together on my lame-o website. J.J. lives on the North Shore, so when we are there I am hoping for a sighting.

Anonymous said...

It looks just like yours. I could see it from here.

Christine said...

You put it so well that I copied it and gave you credit for this on my blogsite. Yeah, I hope mine is in there too. Maybe the next shelf...