Saturday, March 31, 2007

March High Five



Call me crazy, but I have signed on to do the 3 Day. It is in November and I have already started training. This is already starting to be a great experience. I have honestly been enjoying my weekend 6 mile training walks on the beach. If you would like to donate please visit my fundraising website: http://www.the3day.org/sandiego07/lisamehtlan



I bought a sewing machine. It is the Brother CS 6000T Computerized Sewing Machine. I have never had a desire to sew, but I want to make our 100 wishes quilt so I decided to learn. I don't know if it's the machine or I have the knack, but I LOVE SEWING! This machine kicks ass. 110 different stiches. I have been a sewing fool.






Try the new Pomegrante Passion. It will rock your world. Enough said.









I have had a pair of these Tweezerman tweezers for like 5 years now. I LOVE THESE TWEEZRS. One day they dissapeared. For two weeks I looked for them, no luck, they are MIA. So I went to Target and bought a cheapo pair to replace them. Nothing comes close to these tweezers. The next day I went out and purchased another pair of Tweezermans. My brows have not been happier. Oh, and two days later I found my lost Tweezermans.





Trader Joes Diner Macaroni and Cheese

If you have a Trader Joes in your area, run don't walk and throw as many boxes as you can in your cart. I stumbled across this tasty gem while perusing the frozen section. Originally, I got the mac and cheese for the boys to eat for easy fend-for-yourself dinners, but one night everyone in my family was gone so it was just me for dinner, so I popped this into the nuker and heated it up. Oh. My. God. This mac and cheese is to die for, really. You have to try it to believe it. So go ahead try it. I think it is like 1500 calories and 50 grams of fat per serving, but worth every bite.


2 COMMENTS:

walternatives said...

6 mile training walks? I'm mucho impressed. Ditto with your sewing machine. I've actually got my sister's old machine sitting out on my dining room table; I'm going to give it a go for curtains. I also love my tweezermans and T.J.' but we don't have the latter in my city - "Whole Paycheck" natural foods chain dominate here.

Anne Marie said...

Ooh, I'm excited about the sewing machine. I'm with you -- never had the urge to sew in my life, but now that I'm reading all these blogs with crafty people, I have the itch.

I'm going to try the Trader J*e's Diner Mac and Cheese next time we go -- yum! yum!!

Re the big walk: GO GO GO!! I am so impressed. I think having a goal to work towards really helps get the ass out of the chair.