Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bullet Bandwagon

Since there is not much action in my life right now I thought I'd touch on some randomness in bullet style

  • Shanghai Butterfly perfume by Nanette Lepore smells heavenly.
  • I have been on a television watching marathon lately. My show of merit this week: My Big Fat Redneck Wedding. It's on the country music channel. I can't say enough abut this show.
  • The song "Anyone else but you" by the Moldy Peaches is my favorite song right now. It is from the movie Juno. I tried to embed the song but I am a lame ass and could not figure out esnips.
  • I am trying to get geeked up on politics and ruling out the lesser of evils when selecting my Presidential pick, seriously I hate politics.
  • I have a crush on Dr. Drew from Celebrity Rehab.
  • I'm thinking of getting bangs.
  • My onion ring eating career is over. Although they taste SO GOOD, they don't agree with my tummy. I found that out yesterday.
  • I haven't walked more than 4 miles since the 3-Day and I feel like crap. I need to excersize but I can't motivate myself to do so. I lost my baby toenail as a result of the walk.
  • My contractor sometimes talks to me like I am a stupid girl who doesn't know anything about construction. Well, I don't know much about construction, but he has this tone when he talks to me that pisses me off and I want to punch him in the wiener.
  • I hate that people die from drug abuse and sick f*cks like this exploit it.

13 COMMENTS:

walternatives said...

OUCH! Is your little toenail gone for good?

I'd like to see you with bangs; I think that they'd look good on you.

4D said...

You make me laugh...hee hee...you said weiner.

Keep smilin!

kitchu said...

I remember seeing those smart cars all over Europe. In the states I think they look like death waiting to happen... especially on one of our highways.

Pancake car. But they are economical and cute.

Mission To Macie said...

i just spit on my screen when i read "punch him in the wiener".......that is hysterical.

loved the bullets


Jill :)
found your blog through diggin a hole to china.

D & S said...

Smart cars scare me, especially on the highway.

I hope your baby toe heals, being able to walk long distances is important.

Maia said...

Pretty new blog!
I love that Moldy Peaches song too - Mike put it on a mix for me when we were first dating, and so it always makes me think of our "courtship" phase.

Alana said...

I, share the Dr Dr5ew love., And Scotty pie is on the 1st buyer reservation list for a smart car! We ordered it last year, and are expecting delivery in March! They are a little scary..especially when you consider he drives 50 miles on the freeway to work every day!

insanemommy said...

you look all purdy with your polk-a-dots!

Michele said...

Your contractor would not like to have me around since I 've worked in the field for a lot of years. Do you want me to give him a piece of your mins for you? I can and I will...just give me the word.

Yoli said...

Oh I have to check out Shanghai Butterfly perfume by Nanette Lepore. I did not know she had a frangrance. I do love her clothes, they are so fememine.

Put that jerk in his place next time.

insanemommy said...

I wanted to say I too hate it when people act like I don't know shit about construction. Especially being that I read floor plans for a living! A-holes...I'm blonde, beautiful and Schmart. Well, that's what I keep telling myself.

t~ said...

I want a smart car too. I think it's cute. I know a few men I'd like to punch in the weiner....mainly my BOD prez.

Love your header!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I saw those Smart Cars all over Italy... what tiny little things they were... wonder how they can fit stuff in there.. take care