Sunday, January 20, 2008

Non-reality TV


I watch pretty much one show faithfully and that show is Project Runway. I love this show. Go Sweet P (However, I bet she gets Auf-'ed next week). Other than that when TV is on I am usually not paying much attention. Tonight, I have been flipping around checking out what is on. After being dragged into the trainwreck that is the Duggar Family Show, you know those baby drunk religious robots, over-populating the world with litter after litter of beautiful children. I then cruised over to Extreme Home Makeover and watched them construct a mini mansion in a matter of days. This house was HUGE. I wonder if EHM had to go though septic hell, take 4 years to get a permit, and deal with A-hole inspectors? Now, I sit her watching probably the worst show EVER. It is called Scott Baio is 46 and a Douchebag. Oh. My. Dog. When did Chachi become such a TOOL? What a whiny moron. The Fonz must be pissed.

Carry on People....Make it work.

9 COMMENTS:

4D said...

Fonz def. needs to have a talking with Chachi.

EHM = formulaic cry fest. Only good when Ty takes off his shirt.

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

I like the gay guy with the weird hairdo. The young one...

wzgirl said...

Sweet Pea's dress this week rocked!

Julie said...

Seriously, does anyone really think that family needed a mansion on EHM? I must have killed all the A-hole inspectors when we were building our house.

Mamacita said...

Sorry, I watched the Amazing Race finale last night. I loved the happy hippies. Glad they won!

D & S said...

I beg to differ the worst Reality TV show is called crowned. It's a bunch of wannabe beauty contestants with their moms. At the end of the show, the losers get "desashed" with the biggest pair of jewel encrusted scissors. It's too funny for words.

insanemommy said...

The only reality show I watch (besides my own) AMERICAN IDOL. lol.. So that family with the 25 kids are still having kids?! Someone please sew her shut! It's gross now....

Michele said...

I haven't watched Chachi's show but I'm sure I wouldn't love him now like I did when I was 15.
No sense ruining a perfectly good childhood memory.

"M2" said...

what's the dugger show......never heard of it