Sunday, January 6, 2008

Now on to the good stuff......

The Ship

Spent a little bit (ok alot) of time at the Riviera Bar sipping raspberry Mojitos

One of three pools


Cabo San Lucas

Los Arcos (see the donkey getting a sip of water?)


We snorkeled using Sea Doo Power Scooters, it was so much fun until me and the boys got stung by jellyfish (thats not me by the way, I just googled an image so you could get the picture)

Whale watched on the way back. That is a humpback whale. It was ginourmous.

Went horse back riding on the beach


Mazatlan


We kayaked around Cactus Island, that big mountian in the distance


The beach in the Golden Zone of downtown Mazatlan


Puerto Vallarta

We were brought in by boat to a little fishing village

They were selling smoked fish cooked on sticks over open coals, it was incredible.



We then hopped on this Indiana Jones truck and headed up to the rainforest. When we got to the top we jumped on mules and they took us up the rest of the steep switch back path to the top. When we got to the top we strapped on gear and zip lined down over 4 miles of cable through the jungle. We also got to rappel straight down over 100 feet along a beautiful waterfall. It was AMAZING.

All right, now WHERE is my room steward? Where are my 5 course meals? A girl could get used to this lifestyle.

8 COMMENTS:

Mamacita said...

That sounds like so much fun. I'm going to do that when Sugarlips is old enough! The jungle and ziplines and rappelling thing-y! You're such a cool mom! Glad it was nice!

wzgirl said...

Sounds terrific - and looks like you got great weather, too! Welcome back.

Alana said...

too fun! I will have to post a picture of my heinous jellyfish sting someday. I have a terrible fear of jellyfish now.

4D said...

Sounds like a tremendously fun cruise! Ouch on the sting...did you someone pee on your leg?

Keep smilin!

D & S said...

You just made me realize that now I have to go on vacation. Somewhere warm and beautiful where I don't have to think about anything.

Maia said...

Cool! I love the dried fish picture.

Christine said...

you lucky girl! Looks like you were busy but having so much fun!
Looking at those beaches makes me sigh - we are about to get another snow storm tonight...
Next trip - do you need someone to carry your bags???

insanemommy said...

Those are some of my favorite places. I am jealous that you were dipping in the ocean when we're up here freezing our bums off!