Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Doodle Pill Hall of Fame


Every once in a while I go into my email spam folder for some comedy. Although, I have no need for wiener pills, the subject lines are the BEST!

Here are some of my favorites:

  • "A well hung SCHLON'G will get you places you've never been before"-----Thanks, but I'd rather take a plane
  • "Hear her scream your name in passion!"------I would rather hear her scream that my table at Olive Garden is ready
  • "Give the girls what they want with your long and hard instrument"-----Most girls I know like drummers anyway
  • "The baby-maker grows and develops GRADUALLY, not over night!"-----Kinda like a real baby!
  • "Relax and have fun with your poker"-----I prefer to relax over Bingo, but thanks!
  • "Outsized schlon'g for you and your gf!"-----Outsized? Wouldn't that hurt?
  • "Huge boner for you!"-----I'd really prefer a pony, but I guess a boner will do.
  • "Make your love stick longer and more powerful!"-----My love sticks name is Pixie and she is filled with sugar, THAT my friend has the power.
  • "All natural growth of your willy!"-----I saw Free Willy and I don't think he needs to be any bigger.
  • "A bigger wang is only months away"-----Well, thinner Chung will be happy! Do you think they will do a reunion tour?

10 COMMENTS:

D & S said...

Haha! Very entertaining. I wonder how some of these people come up with these lines.

Maia said...

Don't give them any pony ideas...I don't wanna know what what they'll do with that.

Love your pinups, as ever.

Mamacita said...

You had me at 'Olive Garden"!

Christine said...

Very creative post! My SpAm folders seem to be written the same way. Never have the kids behind you when deleting that folder:)

Alana said...

gee..I NEVER get offers to make MY schlong bigger. I guess everyone already knows I have the biggest love stick already. Lisa you never fail to crack my shit up..and I needed it today. Thanks.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am sure there are people sitting there for hours thinking up this stuff... hehehe

kitchu said...

Yeah, what is UP with this? (PUN intended)!

Drives me nuts. (HA. Pun not intended, but good, huh?)...

Yoli said...

Girl, you nailed it.

Julie said...

Laughing out loud at this. Wang Chung cracked me up. Too funny.

Michele said...

Thanks for the chuckles today.