Friday, February 8, 2008

Weirdness

I was tagged for this meme by this blogger mama a while ago, and I am now getting around to doing it. It is supposed to go like this:

The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strage/wierd facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

  1. If I get one hand or foot wet, I MUST get the other one wet
  2. I like pinata's
  3. Clowns don't scare me
  4. I have a pet turkey named Arnold
  5. I like the taste of baby aspirin
  6. I obsess about getting wrinkles
  7. I think its funny when my dog farts, but not my hubby or boys (that is just gross)
If seven people want to do this, hog wild.

12 COMMENTS:

Deb said...

Thanks for playing. I loved your wierd things.
So do you have a wrinkle cream that works? Please do tell!

Snowflowers Mum said...

i cant concentrate on your answers I'm anticipating nightmares from that bloody picture!

H

D & S said...

I agree, that picture is REALLY freaky. A pet turkey, that's different.

Mamacita said...

I can't stop staring at that picture!

Maia said...

Clowns DO scare me!

insanemommy said...

Wrinkles? I have a cure. Tape. Real tight. It's amazing the way it holds my ass up!

Diane said...

I love the taste of baby aspirin, too and I only remembered that when I read your post! I also obsess about getting wrinkles.

walternatives said...

Hands down, Arnold is the most amazing pet.

Michele said...

Where in the world do you find these pics? This one is really freaky!

kitchu said...

Oh my gosh. I'm like that with my tires. If one side goes through a puddle, I must find another to do the other side.... weird.

polkadot said...

oooh I really hate clowns. Yikes.

"M2" said...

love baby aspirin too
ate a bottle of it when I was little

also a box of mom's chocolates that she kept in the medicine cabinet

x something or other

good job watching me mom!!!!