Sunday, May 11, 2008

3 Words and B-day Recap

My crew stoked me out for Mothers Day. A basket of my favorite "smelly good goop" (as my son would say) from Twin #2. Some delightful chocolates from that favorite Mrs. See from twin #1. And a cute pair of jammies from my Homeboy. Plus breakfast. Could life get ANY better?


Today is also the boys 14th birthday. Hard to believe that they are 14, it is mind spinning. Yesterday we had a big party for them at the beach. I think total we had about 24 kids for surf, sun, and fun.


The water is a bit cold, but the body surfing is hot

Can you say chafing?

The sand butt cheeks. 14 year olds are SO weird



Opening up pressies

Bonfire and s'mores at dusk.

It was a great day.




6 COMMENTS:

walternatives said...

Looks like a swell (Ha!) party. Ok, I'm not quite sure if that's surfing lingo or not...

Hard to believe it's been a year since we met y'all.
HMD to you, L.

Alyson and Ford said...

Great Beach Party!
Happy Mother's Day!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Mamacita said...

That party looks awesome! How appropriate that your boys birthdays coincide with mother's day. I'm glad it was great!

Anonymous said...

They look so grown up. Ahhh.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Looks like it was a great day... Happy belated Mum's Day...

Yoli said...

Oh my goodness! Happy Birthday to those two gorgeous boys of yours. And girl, you made out like a bandit on Mother's Day!