Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Already one of THOSE weeks (and it's only Tuesday)

I might be needing THIS:


Sung to the Mary Tyler Moore theme song

Who can screw her week up with a smile
Who could take a lovely day and suddenly make it all seem worth shit
Well, it's me, girl and I can do it
With each move and every little move I can screw it

Crap is all around and I can find it
I can't catch a break, and I can't take it
I'm going to eat chocolate covered bacon after all
I'm going to drink pinot grigio after all

11 COMMENTS:

kitchu said...

Are you throwing your hat the air too? Hope it gets better as it heads toward the weekend.

Anonymous said...

La la la love it.

Anonymous said...

I always thought MTM could do with a good shot of Pinot.

Pug Mama said...

I do believe a little bit of vomit just came up as I read what that was a picture of.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh my... choc covered bacon... we buy chocolate covered chips down here... delicious...

Anonymous said...

It cannot possibly be THAT bad, can it? The thought of chocolate-covered bacon makes me want to barf.

Mamacita said...

I'm sorry (REALLY) to laugh at your pain...but honestly? Chocolate covered bacon? Eeeeewwwwwwwww!

What's the deal-ee-oh?

Mamacita said...

I'm sorry (REALLY) to laugh at your pain...but honestly? Chocolate covered bacon? Eeeeewwwwwwwww!

What's the deal-ee-oh?

Alana said...

it is 7 am .. I am still drunk from last night.. and I think the bacon put me over the edge... GAG! But I loves ya baby and i hope shit gets better for you!

Headmeister said...

yeah ok, so I know I'm supposed to say something like "hang in there", but you cracked me up too much...lol...

Have some wine for me girl!

Snowflowers Mum said...

nyce.(that's nice with a kiwi accent)...one thing, you still have sarcasm and frankly darlin thats all you really need!

Hayley