Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday, bloody Sunday.

This made my day. I pulled up to my inbox and found this nugget from no one other than my mother in law. She's good like that. I think I'll keep her (my MIL not, turd girl). This has probably been swimming around the internet for a while now but I just got wind (ha) of it. How funny is THIS??? I have been in a bit of a funk, and this made me hysterically laugh.


What didn't make me laugh was the fact that my dog ate a half order of buffalo hot wings. Last night I went to an engagement party and bought pizza and hot wings for the boys before I left. Since we have no kitchen our outside patio table has become the new dining area. Well, unbeknown to us the twin engines 'forgot' to bring in the leftover food from the outside and Bailey helped herself to hot wings and pepperoni pizza. Fast forward to 7am this morning..........my Homie and I are awakened by the most unusual sound. It sounds like a muzzled cat riding a Moped. This strange sound is coming from somewhere our room. We look around all there is is a sleeping dog. We shrug our shoulders and try to fall back asleep. The sound again, we listen it is getting louder and weirder. Then came a smell that would knock a buzzard off a shit wagon. Ewwwww! I look at Homeboy and he immediately says "That was NOT me". I'm like "Right" and roll my eyes. We follow the smell to the culprit. My 75lb bassett hound processing the 18 tablespoons of cayenne pepper and mozzarella cheese. She drops another bomb and I apologize to my Homie. Poor baby. I know she will be fine because this is not her first attempt at people food. She has eaten in her lifetime: a box of Bi$quick, a giant bag of Halloween candy WITH the wrappers, Victoria $ecret underwear, numerous Lego$, a pair of Charle$ David sandals, 5 Beanie Babie$ and one year a christmas present. She has an iron gut apparently. I am keeping an eye on her but you can tell where she is by the smell of her swamp ass nearby, and nearby is right next to me tootin' away.

6 COMMENTS:

Mamacita said...

Poor baby! My old Ginger once at a plate of fudge. We had to give her hydrogen peroxide until she puked. She stole a lot of food from us. She learned how to pull the table runner to her and get the food to her level. She used to somehow bribe the cat to get on the counter and throw a loaf of bread on the floor for her. They're wiley dogs and all about food.

Maggie got a bath, brushing and teeth brushing today. She is now sulking under the stairs....hating on us. This too shall pass.

Mamacita said...

That would be ATE a plate of fudge.

She also:
- ate the entire food stacker feeder of cat food in one sitting
- ate a ton of elk poop (rank farts!)
- hid treats in her mouth and begged for more
- stole half a watermelon once

there's more but I forget them all...

Unknown said...

ok I am in a crap ass moo9d.. adn the description of the sound and rank-osity of dog farts made me laugh.. on a day when evem the boyfriends hardest attempt at cracking a smile havent worked.. thanks.

Anonymous said...

That is one dog who is following in a Darwinian fate.

Funny picture above.

Anonymous said...

LOL

Thanks. Hope your fur friend feels better.

Jill said...

I am laughing soooo hard I am crying!