Wednesday, June 25, 2008

18 and south o' the border

I forgot about our LIDaversary on the 18th.
So here's to 18 months kicked to the curb.



This is where I spent the last week, sitting in a lounger, drink in my hand and basking in the sun. I didn't realize how much I really needed some R&R, until our plane landed and all my stress and worries dripped off of me like rain on a tin roof. We had a fun time with our friends, the guys fished their booty's off while the girls got massaged, mani'd and pedi'd (booked without us knowing it by our guys!). We were able to take a boat out to a private island and do some of the best snorkeling ever. It was amazing. It was so good to get away.

Making some progress on the remodel. My garage is packed to the gills with the new appliances. The delivery dude dropped them right in front of my washer and dryer. I have no access to do laundry. My prayers have been answered.
Update photos coming soon.

5 COMMENTS:

M and M said...

Congrats on 18 down!!

I think it is a good thing that you missed it...right??

walternatives said...

Kudos to the dudes for your pampering surprises! I'm glad that you were able to enjoy some time away - looks like paradise. Congrats on passing 18 AND the (finally) progress on the remod. I'll be checking back for those promised pics.

t~ said...

Happy 18 down!

Love the place for r&r, my kind of joint!

Anonymous said...

It looks peaceful and nice. welcome back.

Juliette said...

!8 behind you!
Your trip south sounds exactly like what I need NOW!!!
And you gotta love these men when they surprise you in a good way.