Sunday, June 8, 2008

Underwhelmed


Went and saw the Sex @ the City movie this weekend and I was totally unimpressed. I guess it was one of those movies where you hear all the hype and think it is going to be phenomenal. I mean I liked it, but I kept waiting for something big to happen. I packed tissues in my pocket because from what I heard it was a tear jerker. I never choked up once. Yes, there was some pretty funny parts, but I found it almost boring at times. At least I got to have brunch and some much needed girlfriend time before the movie, so that was fun. We all walked away with the same impression, so it wasn't just me.

3 COMMENTS:

kitchu said...

Well I never have watched the show, but was planning to see it cuz of all the hype. Now, I'll wait for it on DVD.

Mamacita said...

We saw The Indiana Jones movie and Adam Sandler's Zohan this weekend. A "C" and a "D" respectively. What a waste of time and money....both of them. I saw Juno on DVD the other night....now THAT was great!

I had no desire to see "Sex in the City." I never got into the show.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I was never a huge fan of that movie... I have heard good and bad about the movie...