Friday, July 4, 2008

Super Dud Buster Meme

For the 2 people who read my blog anymore ('cause dog knows I don't read many blogs anymore either). From my favorite earth mother who I will share a Cheeseburger in Paradise with one of these days.


Only one word answers allowed and can't use the same word twice.

1. Where is your cell phone? Somewhere
2. Your significant other? M
3. Your hair? Brown
4. Your mother? Genuine
5. Your father? Giver
6. Your favorite time of day? Mornings
7. Your dream last night? Trippy
8. Your favorite drink? Chardonnay
9. Your dream goal? Content
10. The room you're in? Bedroom
11. Your ex? History
12. Your fear? Dying
13. Where do you want to be in six years? Here
14. What you are not? Mean
15. Your favorite meal? Food
16. One of your wish list items? China
17. The last thing you did? Lunch
18. Where you grew up? Here
19. What are you wearing? Shorts
20. Your tv is? Dusty
21. Your pets? Important
22. Your computer? Dropped
23. Your life? Evolving
24. Your mood? Crappy
25. Missing someone? Many
26. Your car? Guzzler
27. Something you're not wearing? Makeup
28. Favorite store? Internet
29. Your summer? Typical
30. Your favorite color? Red
31. When is the last time you laughed? Hours
32. When is the last time you cried? Weeks
33. Your health? Excellent
34. Your children? Amazing
35. Your future? Exciting
36. Your beliefs? Personal
37. Young or old? Young
38. Your image? Cheeky
39. Your appearance? Fragrant
40. Would you live your live over again, knowing what you know now? Absofuckinglutley

I tag anyone who needs a dud blog memed.

4 COMMENTS:

t~ said...

I'm on hiatus, but I read. You had me at 'absofuckinglutely'...*snort*

Anonymous said...

You sound very optimistic and happy. I think this is a grand thing

wzgirl said...

Well, there you have it - there are at least 3 of us reading your blog. xo!

Unknown said...

make it 4. I read faithfuly..