Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sick of being frustrated




It is frustrating being frustrated. I feel I am one big, giant oozing ball of frustration. I am frustrated that the my County's Building Division seems to have their heads so far up their understaffed asses that they cannot even make an appointment for our architect to get one little minuscule question answered so she can proceed with the changes on our plans and get them submitted AGAIN. She must get there at the ass crack of dawn and wait in line at the counter to get the right person to answer her question. She has done this twice already and told the wait would be over 2 hours to speak to someone. This in turn costs us $XX per hour for her to do so.

Don't get me started on our horrific wait for our adoption. I'm preaching to the choir when I say how unbelievably frustrating this wait has been and it will only get worse in the near future. I am tired of explaining WHY it is going to take so long and pissed off that we get so little answers to giant questions.

I am frustrated that I have to take birth control pills to regulate the female in my broken down female system. I am too old for the adult onset acne and the stupid 5lbs that these pills of mass destruction do to my body. However, if I don't take them I will have maybe one cycle every couple of months OR have a marathon session with cramps that would sideline a linebacker.

Okay, I'm done. Peace out.

5 COMMENTS:

"M2" said...

yup

walternatives said...

So I see that it's still referred to as Thefuckingbuildingpermit. (Will that even register on your rating meter?) Unbelievable.

As for preaching to the choir - AMEN, sister.

Operationtigerlily said...

I think it is now being upgraded to TheMotherfuckingbuildingpermit.

Anne Marie said...

Nightmare. I cannot believe what you are having to go through.

insanemommy said...

I so hear you. Do you take the little green pill or is that just me? Makes me smile all day... Really.