Friday, August 3, 2007

A brand new me

So, you know that I am training for the Breast Cancer 3-Day in November, right? Well, I those 12-14 mile walks are really starting to pay off and I feel great! I have muscles in places I never have before and my boobs, they are so perky! To celebrate my accomplishments I bought my self a new bikini, it is so beautiful and and a lovely shade of green. I have decided to share a picure with you all:


Don't you just love my festive breast cancer pink hair?


8 COMMENTS:

Elizabeth said...

Are you married?
Do you swing?
Eat from both sies of the plate?
Call me....

aimeeg said...

Hey hottie!

Christine said...

Are they real? Or made of iron? Goodness- I better start walking....

Two Kayaks said...

You are so hot. I'm talking Asshat Hot.

kitchu said...

I think I just vomited a little in my mouth.

insanemommy said...

You are hot! And funny.

Cavatica said...

Wow, I knew the swimming wasn't enough, but I didn't know I could look like that!!! --- I'm stayin' in the pool.

Dawn said...

Ewwww!!!