Wednesday, August 15, 2007

She done lost her damn mind

So......you know I am going crazy, right? Well to drive the fact home here is a little sampling of my looniness. Today I walk in my office and sit down at my desk, I immediatly smell a smell that smells. It smells slightly fruity, kinda sweet and strong. I ask everyone inthe office "who has the air freshener?". Everybody says "not me". Aghhhhhh it is giving me a headache. It smells like a cheap old lady perfume. I scour the office looking for surf wax, sometimes surf wax smells strong, found some, not it. It is coming from my desk area, I crawl under my desk looking for a perfume sample or something. Nothing. I did find my favotite pair of scissors though. An hour passes I still smell the smell that smells smelly like my great aunt Hazel. It's driving me to drink. Where is it coming from??????




Yeah, it's coming from ME. I put on a new deoderant this morning Degree Antipersirant/Deoderant in Pure Rain. Oh, man it's awful. I didn't smell it when I put it on because it's the kind of deoderant that when you start to pit up, it turns on the stink. I feel like I have a hangover, like every time I smell it I want to hork. Can't wait to shower this stink off.

9 COMMENTS:

Mamacita said...

Ugh. I hate that. I use degree, but a different one. Can't remember now which one. The powder fresh scent one makes me smell yucky.

aimeeg said...

I tried Degree a year or so ago and it made me stink, too! Did you inform everyone at work that you were creating the funk?

Alana said...

weird.. this is the second pit swipe discussion on a blog I have had today..and both were about degree.. WEIRD
anyway, may I suggest Certain Dri? It is a roll on that you apply nightly to every other nightly before bed as needed, and it stops your pits from sweating AT ALL.

"M2" said...

I never deviate from my brand. lady speed stick.
I also never have BO.............until I used one of those clear deoderants... I believe I picked my wedding gown to try this out.......... and it made me stink. not like cheap perfume either

Elizabeth said...

B.O. and horking are endearing traits in a hot momma.
Mental note, never buy degree.

Cavatica said...

Degree stinks, huh? Good to know. I'm a Dove woman.

Anne Marie said...

Oh shoot, something similar happened to me recently...there was a smell that I couldn't figure out and it was coming from me -- what the hell was it?? See, if I had any sort of memory this could be a good story...

I will avoid Degree at all costs.

Stephanie said...

That's my deoderant too. Only, I've got the clear one for the little black dress. I've noticed a little bo smell as of late but I just attributed it to the 100 plus degree weather we've had for weeks.

Operationtigerlily said...

Yeah, it's the 'Little Black Dress' edition that I have and made the mistake of buying it in a 3 pack. Oh, well. I never got B.O from it, it was just the strong perfume smell that was totally icky, and it got stronger as the day wore on.