Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Because I am a suck ass blogger, here is a meme

**I cannot comment on the events that have transpired regarding the building division, because if I do the vein in my forehead will explode and I will possibly stroke out**

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line four, and write what it says. From Dead Men's Secrets
As says Howells: "If we look, first of all, for that part of the world which was the hothouse of the races, we can make only one choice. All the visible footsteps lead away from Asia."

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? The power pack and cord to my laptop

What is the last thing you watched on TV? Dr. 90210 is on but I am typing this and not paying much attention

Without looking, guess what time it is. 9:02 pm, (wrong it was 9:03pm)

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? This girl on Dr. 90210 talk about her vaginal rejuvination and brazillian butt augmentation surgeries. Also my hubby in the chair next to me snoring

When did you last step outside? About two hours ago.

What were you doing? Signing twin#1's nightly homework log for Spanish class. Watching the vaginal rejuvination procedure on Dr. 90210, uhhhhh...........EWWWWWWWW!!?!?!?

Before you started this survey, what did you look at? My neighbor Henry trying to get his garbage cans in his golf cart with his crutches (Henry is about 80 years old, has cancer and only has one leg, but every Wednesday he does the same thing with the trash cans, it takes him about 30 minutes and he won't let you help him, believe me we have tried. Henry rocks.)

Did you dream last night? Yes, about the perfect sandwich

When did you last laugh? Reading my son's comic strip for spanish class

What is on the walls of the room you are in? Paintings, wrought iron candle holders. My favorite vintage Our Lady of Guadalupe print.

Seen anything weird lately? Myself, today while getting accupuncture, seeing my body with all these needles sticking in me.

What do you think of this Meme? Mas a Menos

What is the last film you saw? Balls of Fury, not my pick but good for a chuckle and free air conditioning

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you do with the money? Grease the palms of someone at the CC@A, so I can have my baby already.

Tell me something about you that I don’t know? I don't like yellow gold

If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? Abolish hate.

Comment to President Bush. Does flipping him the bird count as a comment? See above.

Would you ever consider living abroad? Hells yes. Either Costa Rica, Australia or France.

What do you want to say to God when you get to heaven? Me? Heaven? Your funny.

9 COMMENTS:

4D said...

I would love to live in any of those 3 countries too!

Keep smilin!

Mamacita said...

You're not a suck ass blogger!

Sorry about the vein bulging on the forehead thingy.

The perfect sandwich, IMHO, is the one Adam Sandler's character makes in Spanglish. MMMMMMMmmmmmm.

walternatives said...

(avoiding all talk of...you know) I don't like yellow gold either. I'm curious - where would you live in France? I'd be tempted with the Dordogne or Brittany regions with a small apartment in Paris. Actually, I've been leaning towards Sweden the last year or two. Ok, what the hell am I blabbing on for - it was YOUR meme. Take care.

Headmeister said...

This was funny! I'm totally stealing it and doing it on my own blog, and I HATE memes...lol

Cavatica said...

I don't like yellow gold either.

Vaginal rejuvination???

Anonymous said...

I curious as to what your perfect sandwich was. Was it edible?

Yoli said...

You are so funny. You are a great blogger and a very witty lady.

Anne Marie said...

I am noticing as many comments about the perfect sandwich as the rejuvenation. And yes, now *I* am dreaming about a sandwich. Also, your kids get to do comic strips for Spanish class? Now that is creative thinking on the teacher's part -- what a great school! (In case that comes across as sarcasm, it isn't!)

Diane said...

I'm very perplexed by the vaginal rejuvenation surgery. There's also some sort of surgery to make it prettier. Does it need to be pretty?