Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lazy Sunday

It didn't rain. Our "Weatherman" can suck it. So I walked. It was one of those situations where it would be more of a hassle to cancel than to just show up (I was picking up some team girls and responsible for some other stuff). Anyhoo, the walk was great, but long...over 18 miles.

TheBESTpart of the walk was this:

Chicken Pesto Pizza and a Carlsbad Chronic Ale afterwards. We ate like lumberjacks with tapeworms. It was worth it. ALL WORTH IT.

So this morning I slept in. Oh My Dog. It was glorious. Mark is away on a fishing trip so I had the California King all to my self. Before I went to bed I changed the sheets into my new 740 count sheets, took a hot shower, shaved my legs and crawled into my oasis of luxury. I slept like a rock and had 3 really trippy dreams. The boys made bagels and cream cheese for breakfast. I got mine served in the to me in bed. For their thoughtfulness I treated them to a day at the movies. Of course we had to see their pick, but that was OK, because I napped through most of the movie anyway.

Lazy Sunday.......................

11 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the calorie count! Looks like fun.

Stephanie said...

Reading this made me want to crawl right back into bed. I love Sundays.

"M2" said...

that is the best
high tc clean sheets with hair free legs

Cavatica said...

Sounds like a glorious Sunday. What did you see (or not) at the movies?

Elizabeth said...

Lazy rainy and yummy.
All my favorite!

4D said...

Defo worth 18 miles!!

Keep smilinQ!

Operationtigerlily said...

We (well, they) saw Mr. Woodcock. It was really boring and supid and the only thing PG-13.

walternatives said...

Serving you breakfast in bed? Your boys rock.

Mamacita said...

Sounds glorious!

insanemommy said...

Now this sounds like a GREAT day to me!! Wish I were there. Funny, I sleep during movies too that's why I don't like going...

Anne Marie said...

Perfect, PERFECT! And 18 miles -- you go! I think you could eat pizza and beer 5 times a day on that regimen.