Monday, September 17, 2007

Prepare yourself, it's another Meme

Sorry, it's a slow Monday and I am in a bloggity slump. I bogart-ed this from my homie Alana

The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? My agency telling me they have my refferal and I can leave for China immediately

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes always. I hate it when I see able bodied people just leave the cart in a parking spot. Lazy bastards. (exception: small children in the car ONLY). If I see an elderly person I always return their cart for them.

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Talker, more like the village idiot

Do you take compliments well? I try. Cosmo Magazine says when someone compliments you to say Thank You, don't put yourself down, just say Thank You.

Do you play Sudoku? Sudoku hurts my Medulla Oblongata

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I would last one day, if that

Do you like nipple rings? Not on my nipples

Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I went to Rawhide Ranch, it was a horse ranch that I went to during the summers. Me and my best friends would go and ride horses and learn Gymkhana. My favorite part was working in the snack shack and making soda suicides. Good times.

What was your favorite game as a kid? The neighbor girls and I used to play Charlie's Angels. I always had to be Bosley because I was bossy

Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Hells yes, but I draw the line at sacrificing animal religions.

Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I like a combo of both

Do any songs make you cry? If I really listen to the words to Twinkle Twinkle I will cry. I am a huge sap

Are you continuing your education? Yeah, I am getting a second round of 8th grade algebra

Do you know how to shoot a gun? Yes, my dad was in law enforcement and an avid hunter, so we always had guns in our house (Locked in a gun safe of course). He made my sister and I both take gun safety courses.

If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab? Assuming my children and animals are out of the house, I would grab a Rubbermaid container of photos and albums.

Do you think more about the past, present or future? The future. I want to make sure my children have happy lives and I can retire and not be a greeter at Walmart in my 80's

Favorite children's book? The Giving Tree

What color are your eyes? Brownish-hazel

How tall are you? 5'5"

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Many

Where was the furthest place you traveled today? RMS and the post office

Do you like mustard? Yes

Do you look like your mom or dad? My Mom

How long does it take you in the shower? 15 minutes

Can you do splits? God no, The V-JJ deservs better treatment than that

What movie do you want to see right now? Superbad, I heard it is hilarious

What did you do for New Year's? Being as though it is my birthday, I spent it with family

Do you think The Grudge was scary? The scariest. That kid is WAY too creepy.

Do you own a camera phone?Yes

Was your mom a cheerleader? My mom was a vollyball player in college, a kick ass one.

What's the last letter of your middle name? N

How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Anything less than 8 hours and I am Grumpy Greta

Do you like care bears? Maybe if I hung out at rave parties, I would

What do you buy at the movies? Popcorn, Milk Duds and a diet coke

Do you know how to play poker? I have played once and got bored

Do you wear your seatbelt?: Uh, yeah!?!? I happen to value my life

What do you wear to sleep? Boxers and a tank top in summer and jammie bottoms and a t-shirt in the winter

Is your tongue pierced? No and never will

Do you like Liver and Onion? Just reading that makes me want to hork

Are you in love? Of course, 16 years worth of lovin'

Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny. Serious people scare me.

Ever been to L.A.? Yes, last month.

Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I plead the fifth

Are you a gullible person? Totally. My husband once told me that we needed to have our palm trees stretched so they would grow to be the tall ones and I needed to find a palm tree stretcher. I googled Palm Tree Stretchers. There is no such thing and palm trees don't need to be stretched. He got me.

Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? YES! My girlfrinds are too important to me

If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? A palm tree stretcher

Are you easy to get along with? I hope so

What is your favorite time of day? In the morning after I drop the boys off at school, I come home, the house is silent. I talk to the dogs while I get ready for work

Would you rather sleep alone or with someone? Someone

Would you give up the one you love/care for the most to become immortal? No way

What animal are you most like? A monkey. Why? I don't know

What kind of tea do you like the most? Passionfruit Iced Tea

Do you laugh at peoples' stupidity? Of course, I especially love when people trip.

Do you feel guilty for doing so after you're done laughing? Not unless they fall and hurt themselves, I will help them up make sure they are OK, and then laugh again. Falling is just funny to me. I have fallen and eaten shit more times then I can count. I would hope someone will laugh at me, it's funny.



Consider yourself tagged

8 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

So I'm wondering if you know of any just "regular" tree stretchers, as our newly planted trees could use some help with quicker growth...

That Bosley thing cracked me up, along with the Village Idiot comment that I could relate to so well.

kitchu said...

Oh.. this was a GOOD one!

Yoli said...

I am still laughing over your aversion at being a Walmart greeter at 80. Come on? At 80 you can get away with so much stuff. YOu know I am applying to pass the time.

Maia said...

Wish someone would send me one of these. No one ever does. I love answering silly questions.
I am with you on the "what would you grab in a fire" one...I have always said photos. I'm not sure if that's sad or normal.
Also the passion ice tea.
Thanks for checking in...looking forward to reading your blog!
- Maia

wzgirl said...

Same-Same re: Sudoku. Just can't find the entertainment value....or the brain power/desire.

polkadot said...

Good one -- just found your blog and I love the title!

Alana said...

holy shit Lisa..I would so entertain you, because I cannot walk 5 feet without tripping.

Diane said...

I think it's hilarious that you were always Bosley because you were bossy. I was pretty bossy, too.